Choose from the many possibilities of the wedding dresses may not be an easy thing, above all if you have in mind what we want is the leitmotif of our marriage.
Once you have decided the style, indeed, all our other choices will be saying. Here then is a list of ten possible styles to choose wedding dresses that are best suited to us and to our idea of marriage.
1. Romance: flowers, bows, ruffles and allure princess. The romantic style is the classic among the double mood. Pronovias, the famous fashion house of wedding dresses and formal Spanish(formal dresses), which has recently opened a second boutique Italian in the heart of Rome, offers a dress worthy of a true hero of fairy tales, with boat neckline, low waist, mock belt on the bias with bow at the waist. Processing is in Mikado, a precious fabric from Japanese origin that takes its name from the emperor who introduced this particular package of silk.
2. Bohemian: references to the hippie culture and gypsy chic twist. Marriage boho-chic is the most popular for some years now. The bride prefers elegance graceful, often barefoot or with shoes low. Wearing lace or chiffon, her head is adorned with a beautiful floral wreath or natural hairstyles embellished with flowers and no veil. Vera Wang, the New York designer who has made his line marries a real art, imagine a young chiffon, with three-dimensional flowers applied and a big bow on the waist. Bohemian yes, but time elaborated.
3. Bucolic reception en plein air, bright colors in harmony with the nature around them. The wedding dress has a vaguely retro, decorated with a hairstyle simple and fragrant flowers. Always the bucolic theme is one of the most ridden by Alberta Ferretti, who dedicates this collection Forever goddesses of Greek mythology. 3D flowers and embroidery for the wedding dress Moire, a model with a camisole bodice and skirt slip.
4. Rock: you do not know to give up even a second to your soul rocker? It might as well think of style even on the day of the fateful yes. Space then guitars, picks and so much black leather, also for the wedding dress. One idea is that proposed by Atelier Emé, the new brand created by the acquisition of the Atelier Aimée by the group Calzedonia: tulle skirt, strictly white, to match with black nail.
5. Country chic small country church for the ritual, country houses, farms or vineyards around outdoors for a perfect reception country chic, providing refreshments in the green, American-style, an elegant brunch or lunch at a rustic theme and a riot colored flowers for the wedding cake. Blumarine proposes a vintage dress from the line, with wide-line skirt with tail and a precious embroidery to the unique processing.
6. Informal: not all dream of the royal dress and glittering party. There are those who, that day, the dream as a poem slightly, to share with a few guests. Perfect for those who want to be trendy even on their wedding day. In this case the most suitable dress is short and simple, like Confidentiel Création, Parisian company specialized in wedding dresses, featuring creations made of flowing lines and precious fabrics.
7. Vintage: the retro chic is a marriage where you can really breathe an atmosphere of times. Since from the invitation, every detail will bring guests in the past, the location will be decorated in soft colors and precious decorative elements, and the couple seem to be coming out of a period picture. The designer is best for a vintage wedding dress? Elie Saab, the Lebanese designer who boasts wonderful applications, but also cuts princely bridal dresses seemingly simple but packed with sophisticated fabrics and prized.
8. Sexy: marriage is the tomb of passion? There are those who not only do not believe it, but decided to make the wedding day a true hymn to sensuality, with slits, transparency and details risqué. Those who dare even red, can choose the model of Alexander Angelozzi Couture, the couturier who dressed Abruzzo Elisabetta Canalis. The red model, the 2016 collection inspired by the twelve signs of the zodiac, has a structured skirts and a precious embroidery and chiffon.
9. Shabby chic: a few years ago was a must but now, with the appearance of new inspiration, the shabby chic is starting to lose ground. Yet still many brides still dream of a romantic wedding, ecological, shades ranging from beige to ivory to light gray and, of course, white. Alessandra Rinaudo presented a collection consisting of models of great charm, characterized by deep necklines and transparencies sensual, with cuts slipped and siren. Silk and lace are the tissues beloved fashion house while applications are generally reserved for the sparkling bodice or other details. The real leitmotiv? Necklines that go down deep on the back and breast and draw a line predominantly V, dubbed tulle bare so as to create the much-loved tattoo effect, by the application of white embroidery.
10. Exotic: swearing eternal love in a tropical paradise? Why not. I am now so many couples who decide to turn a romantic getaway in the best day of their lives. And many are, by now, the fashion houses offering bikini wedding in romantic white complete with a veil. If you really want to do crazy, nothing better than the white suit worn by beautiful Behati Prinsloo at the parade of the angels of Victoria’s Secret (perhaps with wings less obvious …). The future groom can only be amazed.